Monday, June 18, 2012

I'm Drunk, Here We Go

Did you start?  Okay, it's another Monday night, but it sure feels like a Thursday night doesn't it?  What I mean to say is, I have no perception of time left.  My brain is totally fried, but that is the way I like it, or maybe I just don't have the gray matter left to form a real opinion of myself.  Either way I'm happy.
I'm writing a book.  It's basically an autobiography except that my character is a mutant-human hybrid living in a post-apocalyptic world with a homicidal best friend and an undead fiance... so not super different from what is currently going on.  Speaking of currently going on, what is with these crazy bath salts people?  My buddy forwarded me the original news story with the subject heading 'Zombie Invasion, Better Buy A Gun'.  As an aside, my favorite part of that story is that the guy who's face was eaten- that guy- his family thought he was dead and had thought he was dead for several years.  Surprise!  It's your lucky... well it's a day... like, a Thursday.  Yeah, I did tie it back together.  Anyway, I'm going to get a gun.  I told my mom this and she said, "Please wait until I'm dead before you buy a gun."  and I replied, "If I don't get a gun we'll all be dead, then how will you feel?"  I know what you're thinking and, yes, I was on the debate team.  Okay I'm done, don't type anything else.  No, say 'dictated but not read.'  And then that's it.

*Dictated but not Read*

No comments:

Post a Comment